Study Bachelors, Masters & Pg Courses in Australia
5 Reason To Study In Australia
Over the years, Australia has emerged as one of the most favourite destinations for students opting for international education. Thanks to its quality of education and life that attracts thousands of international students each year. Moreover, Australia is home to 7 universities in the Top 100 of the prestigious QS ranking. Along with a top-class education, the country also offers an array of diverse courses and attractive work opportunities. Hence, here are the top 5 reasons to study in Australia:-
1. World-class Education
2. Diversity and Multiculturalism
4. Strong Research/Technology
5. Great Work Opportunities
The University of Western Australia
The University of Western Australia is considered an internationally renowned university. One of the only two Australian members of Worldwide Universities Network. Established in 1911 with a motto of “Seek Wisdom”. The University of Western Australia is one of the popular “sandstone universities”, creating leaders in various fields especially government and politics.
Australia’s 23rd Prime Minister- Bob Hawke, Chief Justice of the Australian High Court- Robert French, former federal minister – Kim Edward Beazley and many more respectable leaders are the alumni of the
The University of Western Australia.
The University of Western Australia is also the only Western Australian university in the Group of Eight – a coalition of the top research universities in Australia.
• The University of Western Australia offers a wide range of courses at both bachelors and post-graduate level.
• Innovative and flexible course structures across various fields and subjects
• All the courses are based on global models and help prepare the students to be ready to work in the dynamic international business world.
• Popular courses at the university include – Master of Business Information and Logistics Management, Graduate Diploma in Forensic Odontology, Master of Information Technology.
In addition to the main campus of the University of Western Australia in Crawley 升學顧問 , the university has two additional centres in Albany and Claremont.
• Crawley Campus: In the outlying district of Crawley, a few minutes from Perth business centre is the main campus of the university. It is a blend of modern and heritage architecture.
• UWA Albany: Located in the south-coast town of Albany, it is the regional campus of the university. The Albany campus not only has a supportive community but is conducive to research.
• UWA Claremont: A few miles away from the main campus of the university, is the Claremont site. Amongst other facilities, this campus also has Centre for English Language Training and The Australian Music Examination Board.
The University of Western Australia has an admirable class structure:
• 18,787 students
• 49:51 Student Ratio of Females to Males
• 21.8 number of students per staff
• 25% percentage of International Students
The University of Western Australia focuses on overall growth and progress of the students.
• University Events: Events like Prosh and Rim Asian University Games have been a major highlight in the students’ experiences. Such events continue to take place in the university.
• Sports: The campus gives sports a significant importance. They have a fitness centre, an aquatic centre, a recreation centre, a water-sports complex and a sports shop.
• Libraries: the University has six main subject libraries including the iconic Reid Library.
• Strategic Partnerships: the University also has strategic international partnerships with institutions in Singapore and Malaysia.
• Other facilities: Clinical Training and Education Centre (CTEC), Cultural Precinct, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research. And also include Indian Ocean Marine Research Centre (IOMRC), Oral Health Centre.
At the University of Western Australia, the focus is laid on the needs of students where they are made to fully utilise their potential. The students who get to be a part of the University of Western Australia become part of a community that not only challenges the status quo but also seeks to inspire and lead.